intelectual property.

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of the picture (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fall again on Japan manga character : D-Gray Man


Happy Day everyone!!!

Recently i'm so crazy about D-Gray Man, expecially to Allen Walker, the main character.
Spending hours to downloading the mangascans.
Went to CD rental to borrowed the anime.
Browsed the pictures on Google.
Searched the phone and PC themes.
Take the fan quiz.
And the most recent, i'm really obsessed to cut my hair just like Allen!

*an Allen cosplayer (she's cute,isn't she?)

I'm fall on obsession!! XD

Tags : my handmade shop, sewing reusable grocery bag, on-stock floor cushion for sale, detail benang katun, my knittings with free pattern, the mirraculous journey of edward tulane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...