intelectual property.

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of the picture (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Monday, November 21, 2011

How to delete an Old Facebook Group

Today i do a little "cleaning" day.

i remove duplicated group that i ever created long time ago at Facebook.. and decided to focusing on one Facebook page.

On my modern group.. it's easy to remove it. since many people had sharing how to delete a Facebook group.
you only have to delete all your group member, one by one. (see all member - press "X" at every member)
leave yourself as last member, and voila! when you want to delete yourself, it will delete the group as well.

but a little problem occur, when i want to delete my old group (do you remember ever make any group before Facebook make feature "Page"?). i cannot delete myself even I'm the last person left!
it's meaning = i cannot delete the group either =.=;

but, it's not me if i easily give up.

after delete all info, all post, change the picture (no "delete picture" option), change the name, turn it to secret group (a plan to "erase" any important information), i fell more "safe".. so i start to experiment to delete myself.

then, it happen!! i can erase the group! haha!!

all you have to do to is =
1. remove yourself as admin (it will left the group with no admin and you as last member)
2. then click "leave group" at left bottom. and you now can erase your group successfully!

thank God i have no hidden member on my Facebook group, so i have not to think about it too :P


Happy surfing!!

:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...