intelectual property.

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of the picture (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Profile Pictures : High School Paradise (preview pic)

I drawing again!!!
I’m always happy every this little gift of drawing useful once more.
And this time, Okke, my novelist friend, so kind to let me redraw every characters on her teen lit book: High School Paradise, in manga style.
So, here you are! Just a preview picture from all 9 sketches which I presented for Okke.

*For anyone who had read it, guess who is he?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...