intelectual property.

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of the picture (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Laskar Pelangi movie

Finally... i've seen it!!
Okay!
It's good!!
At least... for me which never read the book yet.
I asked to my friends who have read the book before they watched the movie,
one said that the movie not quite deep for the characters,
one other said the movie was more reasonable for the real life than the book that quite more fiction.



Title : Laskar Pelangi (2008)
Director : Riri Riza
Producer : Mira Lesmana
Casts :
Ikranegara
Lukman Sardi
Cut Mini Theo
Slamet Rahardjo Djarot
Mathias Muchus
Teuku Rifnu Wikana
Ario Bayu
Alex Komang
Jajang C Noer
Tora Sudiro
Robby Tumewu
Rieke Diah Pitaloka
Zulfanny
Verrys Yamarno
Ferdian
Yogi Nugraha
M. Syukur Ramadan
Suhendri
Febriansyah
Jeffry Yanuar
Suharyadi Syah Ramadhan
Dewi Ratih Ayu Safitri
Marcella El Jolia Kondo
Levina
Music by :
Titi Syuman
Aksan Syuman
Distributor:
Miles Films dan Mizan Production
Durasi : 125 menit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...